A Summary of TEDxProvincetown’s 2019 Sponsorship Offering
TED (ted.com) is a global phenomenon of “Ideas Worth Spreading”. A few years ago, the TED leadership opened up the format to local, independent producers. These so-called TEDx events have taken place in thousands of places. The second TEDxProvincetown is an officially licensed event under the TED Talks umbrella, which will be independently produced at Fishermen Hall in Provincetown on Sept 14, 2019 with an expected attendance of 280.
About TEDxProvincetown, x = independently organized event
- Goal: To showcase Provincetown’s brain trust, unique perspectives, and vibrant, diverse community in a highly regarded format that reaches around the globe
- 2019 Theme: “Step Up”
- Program: 7-8 speakers
- 501c3 status: Non-profit fiscal agent is Cape Cod Center for Sustainability
- Budget: The producer and all speakers are unpaid, as per TED guidelines. We have
locally sourced, paid vendors for video/editing, sound, lighting, website, graphic design,
and expenses relating to Fishermen Hall rental; total estimated budget is $30,000.
- Outcomes: A lively, diverse evening of talks and performance, original TEDx
videos, and momentum for future events.
Connect with thought leaders. Contribute to the vision. Collaborate with us.
Becoming a TEDxProvincetown sponsor means you share in our mission of spreading ideas that might change the world. We have developed this matrix that outlines sponsor premiums.
Or consider other financial contributions to the long-term vision of TEDxProvincetown.
- Online donations are done on our website.
- Checks should be made out to our fiscal sponsor “Cape Cod Center for Sustainability” and reference “TEDxProvincetown” in the memo line
The Cape Cod Center for Sustainability:
30 Route 6A
- In-kind sponsorship of key products and services that we need to produce the event.
Sponsors with specific paperwork requirements can send attachments to email@example.com. We’re happy to discuss your sponsorship needs. Thank you in advance.