A Summary of TEDxProvincetown’s 2020 Sponsorship Offering
The third TEDxProvincetown, an officially licensed event under the TED Talks umbrella, will be independently produced at Fishermen Hall in Provincetown on Oct. 10, 2020 with an expected attendance of 300.
About TEDxProvincetown, x = independently organized event
- Goal: To showcase Provincetown’s brain trust, unique perspectives, and vibrant, diverse community in a highly regarded format that reaches around the globe
- 2020 Theme: “Helltown”
- Program: 7-8 speakers
- 501c3 status: Non-profit fiscal agent is Cape Cod Center for Sustainability
- Budget: The producer and all speakers are unpaid, as per TED guidelines. We have
locally sourced, paid vendors for video/editing, sound, lighting, website, catering and graphic design
and expenses relating to Fishermen Hall rental; total estimated budget is $30,000
- Outcomes: A lively, diverse evening of talks and performance, original TEDx
videos, and momentum for future events.
Becoming a TEDxProvincetown sponsor means you share in our mission of spreading ideas that might change the world. We have developed this matrix that outlines sponsor premiums.
In the first two years’ productions, we published 18 videos with 200,000 unique views on YouTube as of Q1 2020.
Or, consider other financial contributions to the long-term vision of TEDxProvincetown:
- Online donations are done on our website.
- Checks can be made out to our fiscal sponsor “Cape Cod Center for Sustainability” and reference “TEDxProvincetown” in the memo line
The Cape Cod Center for Sustainability
35 Province Road
- Also, in-kind sponsorship of key products and services that we need to produce the event.
Sponsors with specific paperwork requirements can send attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to discuss your sponsorship needs. Thank you in advance.